Share dealing services

Stockbrokers explained

  • How to use stockbrokers to invest in the stock market
  • Discover which stockbroker service would be best for you
  • The charges to watch out for, including when you switch broker

What's in this guide

Getting started with stockbrokers

We look at the basics of working with stockbrokers and suggest whether share dealing could be right for you

How execution-only stockbrokers work

An explanation of how execution-only share-dealing services work and how they differ from traditional stockbrokers

Share dealing with stockbrokers

Learn more about the various ways to trade shares with stockbrokers and the taxes you can expect to pay

Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.