MP3 players: How to choose the best iPod
- Choose and buy the best iPod - Shuffle, Nano, Classic or Touch
- Which iPod is best for music, video or games?
- iPod accessories and speaker docks explained
- Where can you find cheap iPod deals?
- Find out whether the iPhone might be a better option
What's in this guide
Apple iPods versus other MP3 players – and which to choose for music, video or games
The smallest, simplest model - the iPod Shuffle is perfect for music in the gym as long as you don't need an LCD screen
Choose the iPod Nano for a colourful medium-capacity MP3 player
The Classic iPod with 160GB hard disk, so you can take your entire MP3 music collection with you
The touchscreen iPod that can play games to rival the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP
Find out whether you should choose the iconic iPhone with integrated iPod - or an iPod Touch
Tips on getting a cheap iPod deal, and accessories such as MP3 player speaker docks