Indoor aerials: Best Buys
Best Buy indoor aerials are a useful alternative to a roof-top aerial and can maximize your chances of getting a good TV picture in your home.
What makes a Best Buy indoor TV aerial?
In the market for an indoor aerial?
Sign up for a £1 trial to Which? and access all our expert reviews of the latest indoor TV aerials.
Nobody goes to the lengths that we do at Which? to put indoor TV aerials to the test. You can be sure that a Best Buy indoor aerial will maximise your chances of getting a great Freeview picture on your TV.
- We buy every indoor aerial that we test and don't take advertising.
- Our exhaustive mix of tests in the laboratory and real homes reveals which aerials pick up the most channels and work with even a weak signal.
- Each aerial is assessed to see how easy it is to set-up and use. We also check whether any built-in amplifier actually improves the performance of the aerial - many do not.
Already a member? Log in to see our extensive indoor aerial reviews.
How we test indoor aerials
We put every indoor TV aerial through the same rigorous assessment - a mixture of technical lab measurements and real-world testing in actual homes. This gives you a comprehensive verdict that you can trust.
We also ensure that reception is good across the whole TV band. Digital TV and radio stations are grouped in bundles called multiplexes that are transmitted at different frequencies. Poor reception in one part of the TV band could mean you can't receive a multiplex and therefore miss out on all the channels it carries.
Best Buy indoor aerials give you great reception for all your favourite Freeview channels.
Find the best indoor aerial for you by taking out a £1 trial to Which? and discover our expert reviews.
- Reviews of 14 indoor aerials
- 3 Best Buy indoor aerials to choose from
- Major brands covered including Telecam, One for All and John Lewis
Reviews you can trust
We test indoor aerials from the biggest brands and review all the most popular and biggest selling models. This includes affordable aerials under £10 to more premium products, so there's something to suit all budgets and needs.
Which? is independent and a registered charity - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services every year, helping us to highlight the best and worst examples. We have expert advice and reviews across a huge range of different areas, including energy supplies, broadband, high street shops, cars, televisions, mobile phones and tablets. Which? can help you save money.
Try us for a £1 trial membership and you'll get:
- Unlimited access to all areas of which.co.uk
- Which? magazine delivered to your door each month
- Expert legal advice on consumer issues
- Access to support from Which? Member Services