TV & home entertainment
- All 710 televisions Best Buy televisions
- All 43 sound bars Best Buy sound bars
- All 27 home cinema systems Best Buy home cinema systems
- All 37 Blu-ray DVD players Best Buy Blu-ray DVD players
- All 46 PVRs Best Buy PVRs
- All 22 TV DVD combis Best Buy TV DVD combis
- All 31 set-top boxes Best Buy set-top boxes
- All 14 indoor aerials Best Buy indoor aerials
22 AUG 2014Is it time to upgrade your TV?
We look at what’s changed since you bought your last TV, and whether recent improvements would make an upgrade worthwhile. Should you upgrade your TV? If you find yourself looking longingly at the latest sets in the shop window, maybe the time is right. The big question is, what has changed since you bought your... Read more »
21 AUG 2014Canon vs Nikon – which camera brand is best?
When buying a camera there are two main brands to choose from: Canon and Nikon. We reveal which is best. There are some big rivalries in tech, but none quite like Canon vs Nikon. The two camera manufacturers were at each other’s throats long before Apple and Samsung even realised they were in competition. Photographers... Read more »
20 AUG 2014Smart TV spying – are you watching TV, or is it watching you?
Today’s smart TVs are spying on how we watch television, and their makers can earn money from it. When you agree to your smart TV’s T&Cs, you may not be aware that you’re permitting the manufacturer to snoop on how you use your TV – from the programmes you watch, to the websites you visit.... Read more »