Latest Which? Car Survey Which? Car Survey 2015
The 2015 Which? Car Survey is now closed
Which? Car Survey 2015
The Which? Car Survey is the biggest survey of car reliability and satisfaction in the UK, receiving feedback on more than 58,000 cars in 2014.
What you tell us about the car you own has a big impact on the scores we give each car model in our reviews, and also has a big say in which are deemed Best Buys and which are so unreliable that they’re given Don’t Buy recommendations.
The survey can be filled in by anyone (not just Which? members) and closed on February 16 2015.
Car reliability and more...
If your car has broken down, we want to know about it
The survey takes between 15 and 20 minutes to complete and includes questions such as:
- Faults your car had in the last year
- Repair costs you’ve incurred
- How you rate your car for practicality, performance and more
- If you'd recommend the car you own to a friend
- Breakdown assistance you’ve received
You can find out more about the survey by reading our FAQs page.
- Most and least reliable cars – found out which cars performed best and worst last year
- More than 600 car reviews – read in-depth test reports on all the mainstream cars
*The prize is free fuel for one (1) year based on 12,000 miles (average annual mileage in the UK), achieving 30mpg (miles per gallon) and the petrol price of 129.9p per litre (based on average petrol price between the periods from November 2013 to October 2014 provided by the AA). This works out at a fuel value of £2,362.15, but will be rounded-up to £2,500 (the “Prize”) and this will be paid to the Winner by BACS.