Peer to peer lending websites
Peer to peer lending sites reviewed
- Learn what peer-to-peer lending websites offer the best rates, security and ease of use
- Ratesetter, Zopa and Funding Circle all reviewed in depth by our experts
- The pros and cons of peer-to-peer lending for borrowers and savers
In our full review you can see...
- Read Which?'s guide to peer-to-peer lending, including in-depth reviews of Zopa, Ratesetter and Funding Circle, and how their customers rate their service.
- What is the innovative finance Isa, should you get one, and if so where? Find out with our definitive guide.
- If you're thinking about saving or borrowing through a peer-to-peer lending website, read our in-depth RateSetter review.
Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.