Peer to peer lending websites
Peer to peer lending sites reviewed
- Learn what peer-to-peer lending websites offer the best rates, security and ease of use
- Ratesetter, Zopa and Funding Circle all reviewed in depth by our experts
- The pros and cons of peer-to-peer lending for borrowers and savers
In our full review you can see...
- Read Which?'s guide to peer-to-peer lending, including in-depth reviews of Zopa, Ratesetter and Funding Circle, and how their customers rate their service.
- If you're thinking about saving or borrowing through a peer-to-peer lending website, read our in-depth RateSetter review.
- If you're thinking about saving or borrowing money through a peer-to-peer lending website, read our in-depth Zopa review.
Which Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.