Saving rates booster
Get more from your savings with the Which? Savings Booster
Fed up of your bank paying you a dismal interest rate on your savings account? Find out how much more interest you could earn by using the Which? Savings Booster.
Benefits of using the Which? Savings Booster:
- Quick and easy way to see how much more interest you could be earning
- Find out if your bank offers a better rate than what you're getting
- Discover how much extra interest you'd earn by switching provider
- Covers all types of accounts, with the exception of children's and fixed rate savings accounts
The Which? Savings Booster allows you to enter up to £100,000. Currently the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) offers a safety net for savers of up to £85,000 (from 31 December 2010) of an individual's savings with each authorised provider if their bank goes bust.
- If you need a hand finding the best savings account for you, or help with any other aspect of your finances, sign up to Which? for just £1 for one month and you can speak to a member of our Money Helpline team to get individual guidance. If you're already a Which? member, you can call for free guidance on 01992 822848.