Saving rates booster
Get more from your savings with the Which? Savings Booster
Fed up of your bank paying you a dismal interest rate on your savings account? Find out how much more interest you could earn by using the Which? Savings Booster.
Benefits of using the Which? Savings Booster:
- Quick and easy way to see how much more interest you could be earning
- Find out if your bank offers a better rate than what you're getting
- Discover how much extra interest you'd earn by switching provider
- Covers all types of accounts, with the exception of children's and fixed rate savings accounts
The Which? Savings Booster allows you to enter up to £100,000. Currently the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) offers a safety net for savers of up to £85,000 (from 31 December 2010) of an individual's savings with each authorised provider if their bank goes bust.
- If you need a hand finding the best savings account for you, or help with any other aspect of your finances, sign up to Which? for just £1 for one month and you can speak to a member of our Money Helpline team to get individual guidance. If you're already a Which? member, you can call for free guidance on 01992 822848.
Which Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Which? Mortgage Advisers, Which? Insurance Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited.