Looking for a new barbecue for the bank holiday weekend? We’ve spotted this Weber Spirit Classic E-210 gas barbecue with £120 off, now £279 in B&Q.
This barbecue usually retails at around £360 and has a lot of high-spec features, including Weber’s flavouriser bars to create a smokey taste and a temperature gauge to tell you when its hot enough.
It also has a warming rack and side tables for storing food and utensils on while cooking, which Weber claim make it super user-friendly. But how did it perform in our expert tests?
With all of its special features, you’d hope the Weber Spirit Classic E-210 gas promises big things. But did it really deliver great-tasting food? And do those little touches like the warming rack make it easy to use, or could it be more hassle than it’s worth?
Which? members can see the results of our test by reading the full expert review of the Weber Spirit Classic E-210 gas barbecue.
How we test BBQs
It’s hard to tell whether or not a barbecue is worth the price tag until you’ve given it a test run, but that’s where Which? comes in. We put all of our barbecues through their paces in our expert tests to make sure you get your money’s worth.
- Our Best Buy barbecues have been rated highly for their ability to produce great tasting, evenly cooked food. Our chefs time how long each barbecue takes to reach the right temperature. A bad barbecue could leave you with badly cooked food, and a long wait to get it!
- Great barbecues will be safe and sturdy and won’t easily tip over. A bad and unsafe barbecue could leave you with more than just a burnt chicken drumstick.
Deal of the week
We also found this Weber Spirit Classic E-210 gas barbecue for £279 in John Lewis. Have you spotted this barbecue for less elsewhere? Let us know – e-mail email@example.com with the details. All prices correct at 11am on Thursday 22 August 2013.
Go to the B&Q website to buy this Weber Spirit Classic E-210 gas barbecue.
- Check out our guide on how to buy the best barbecue
- Find out more about how we test barbecues
- See our video guide on cooking the perfect steak on a barbecue