Freeview and Freesat set-top boxes: Best Buys
Which? Best Buy internet TV devices seamlessly stream media over an internet connection to your TV. They are easy to set up and use and offer an excellent choice of content.
What makes a Which? Best Buy internet TV device?
In the market for a new internet TV device?
Find the best internet TV device for you by taking out a £1 trial to Which?
Which internet TV device is best you and what services should you look out for? It's a complicated market and finding the best internet TV device for you can be a tricky decision, but our reviews can help you make the right decision.
- Internet TV devices tested for ease of use and picture quality
- Big brands including Amazon, Google, Roku and Sky tested
- Versatility and smart TV ratings for all tested internet TV devices
- See which internet TV device works with your mobile or tablet
You can't be sure how good the picture quality will be just by looking at the specifications. Find out which models we recommend based on our extensive testing by taking out a £1 trial to Which?.
- Reviews of 32 internet TV devices and set-top boxes
- 8 Best Buy internet TV devices and set-top boxes
- Reviews of internet TV devices and set-top boxes from 23 brands
Internet TV device reviews you can trust
Our labs test models from the biggest internet TV device brands on the market and we've discovered that even the most trustworthy names don't always get it right. But if you invest in a Best Buy you'll be safe in the knowledge that your internet TV device will be easy to set-up and picture quality of streamed TV shows will be second to none.
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you to make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from energy suppliers and high street shops to ebook readers, cars and mobile phones, Which? can help you save money.
Try a £1 trial to Which? and you'll get:
- Unlimited access to which.co.uk
- Which? magazine delivered to your front door
- Free advice on the go from Which? Member Services
- Unlimited legal advice on consumer issues