Freeview and Freesat set-top boxes: Don't Buys
Making the right choice when you buy your Freeview or Freesat set-up box can help keep your energy usage low. Our Best Buy boxes deliver good picture and sound quality and have been rated for their energy consumption levels.
- Reviews of 34 internet TV devices and set-top boxes
- 11 Best Buy internet TV devices and set-top boxes
- Reviews of internet TV devices and set-top boxes from 24 brands
Internet TV device reviews you can trust
Our labs test models from the biggest internet TV device brands on the market and we've discovered that even the most trustworthy names don't always get it right. But if you invest in a Best Buy you'll be safe in the knowledge that your internet TV device will be easy to set-up and picture quality of streamed TV shows will be second to none.
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you to make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from energy suppliers and high street shops to ebook readers, cars and mobile phones, Which? can help you save money.
Try a £1 trial to Which? and you'll get:
- Unlimited access to which.co.uk
- Which? magazine delivered to your front door
- Free advice on the go from Which? Member Services
- Unlimited legal advice on consumer issues