Which? Best Buy televisionsAll recommendations
Best Buy TVs have superb picture quality, they sound fantastic and are easy to use day-to-day. This page shows you the TVs that have excelled in our expert testing and independent testing.
Nobody goes to the lengths that we do at Which? to put televisions to the test. You can be sure that a Best Buy TV will wow you every time you sit down to watch your favourite TV programmes.
Television picture quality has improved enormously in recent years, and today’s TVs come packed with features, but there can be a huge difference between the best TVs and the worst.
- Hundreds of televisions of all budgets, sizes and types tested each year
- All brands covered from big names like Samsung and LG to niche players and own brands
- We buy every television that we test and don't take advertising
- The Which? Best Buy logo is your guarantee of quality
How we find the best TVs
Our goal is to help you make the right choice first time and avoid getting a poor quality TV. Our leading consumer product testing focuses on the key areas of TVs to give you verdicts you can trust.
- Picture: Using an eagle-eyed viewing panel, we watch more than 4,000 video clips every year to assess picture quality, including fast action sequences to judge motion performance.
- Sound: Our audio experts play over 3,000 audio clips a year to assess sound, including speech and effects in dramas and movies, and pop, jazz and classical music.
- Ease of use: Expert ergonomists press every button on the remote and dig into every menu or smart-TV feature to discover how easy they are to use.
- Features: Our testers cut through the jargon and hype of new technology to unearth the genuinely useful features from the pointless gimmicks.
- Power: We conduct a wide range of energy use tests to see which TVs will cost you more to run over a year.
You can trust Which? reviews because we're independent, and we work for you - the consumer. You can be sure that our recommendations are influenced only by our testing.