No matter which way you choose, you’ll need your membership number to speed things along. If you get Which? magazines as part of your membership, you can find this number on the letter that comes with it. If you subscribe to which.co.uk, you can find your membership number in your account section. The number is usually a letter followed by 9 digits – eg H123456789.
Cancelling by phone
Just call our member services centre on 029 2267 0000. We’re available between 8.30am and 6pm on Monday to Friday or between 9am and 1pm on Saturdays. Make sure to have your membership number handy. If we ask you to key in your membership number over the phone, leave out the letter at the beginning.
Cancelling by email
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to respond within three working days. So we can help you more quickly, make sure to include your membership number and the service you would like to cancel (for example, ‘Which? Magazine’).
Cancelling by post
Write to us at our member service centre. As with email, make sure to include your membership number and the service you would like to cancel (for example, ‘Which? Magazine’).
3 Capital Quarter
Before you go
If you have a main Which? membership with us, here’s a reminder of what you get:
- Our product test results, expert reviews and Best Buy & Don’t Buy verdicts
- The latest reviews uploaded to your mobile via our Which? Reviews app
- Award-winning investigative reporting in Which? magazine, delivered monthly
- Legal advice by phone to help with everyday consumer issues
- The Which? Money Helpline, offering information and guidance on your personal finances.
And that’s not all. We’re not for profit so you can rest assured that money from your membership helps fund our charity’s consumer advice and campaigns for fairer practices.