Best Buy bridge cameras
A Which? Best Buy bridge camera takes five-star quality photos in all types of lighting conditions and is easy to use. Scroll down for our exclusive list of Best Buy bridge cameras.
The most important consideration when buying a camera is the quality of the photos you can achieve with it. That's why we put our cameras through hundreds of individual tests of picture quality. We highlight Don't Buy models, so you won't be left with a lemon.
Best Buy bridge cameras can handle all types of lighting, and are easy enough to use without complicated settings or hard-to-press buttons. We also scrutinise the quality of the camera's LCD screen - while some screens are bright, sharp and colourful, others can be dull and difficult to make out detail on.
- We shoot hundreds of photos to assess picture quality, to ensure whatever you capture, a Best Buy bridge camera will deliver pin-sharp and accurate colour photos.
- We reveal the bridge cameras that fail to live up to their big name billing, as well as Best Buy models from smaller brands or that are great value.
- All the bridge cameras we test are evaluated on how fast the cameras starts up, and how easy it is to set camera modes and functions, making sure you don't miss that crucial action shot.
How we uncover the best bridge cameras
We carry out more than 450 tests, checks and measurements on every digital camera we test, so you can be sure a Best Buy will take the best quality photos and be simple to use.
- Image quality: We put our cameras through hundreds of individual picture quality tests to assess focusing, sharpness and accurate colour reproduction.
- Ease of use: Expert ergonomists press every button on the bridge camera and dig into every setting or mode to discover how easy they are to use.
- Monitor: As it can be hard to view a camera screen in strong daylight, we replicate these conditions in our test labs, and judge how easy the screen is to view under direct light.
- Features: Our testers cut through the jargon and hype of new technology to unearth the genuinely useful features from the pointless gimmicks.
Bridge camera reviews you can trust
Models from the biggest camera brands on the market are tested in the Which? test lab - including Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Panasonic and Sony - and we've discovered that even the most trustworthy names occasionally drop the ball.
Which? is independent – we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We're not influenced by third parties and we don't accept freebies from product manufacturers or retailers. We buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you to make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
Not yet a Which? member? Join Which? and you'll receive access to all of our exclusive online content - including all our reviews.