At Which? we are committed to providing you with an exceptional standard of service.
We are always disappointed when our members and supporters have cause to complain but, where things do not go as well as we would have hoped, we apologise and work hard to remedy your concerns quickly.
We want to help put things right and there are many different ways in which you can tell us about your complaint – please choose the right one for you.
How to contact us
If you find the easiest and quickest way to sort things out is to:
Pick up the phone, you can do so by calling us on 02922 670030
If you prefer to send us an email you can do so at: email@example.com
If you would prefer to put things down in a letter you can write to us at:
Which? Complaints Team
3 Capital Quarter
However you choose to let us know about your complaint, it helps us to investigate further if you provide us with:
- Your name and address
- Your membership number (this is available on written correspondence or with your magazine)
- Your contact details (where we can contact you if we need to)
- Details of your complaint, including any relevant documents or other information and what you would like us to do to put things right
- Please let us know how you would like to receive future correspondence about the progress or outcome of your complaint and we will aim to do this for you
How we’ll handle your complaint
- We will do all we can to resolve your complaint on the same day or within three working days after the day that you contact us.
- If we can’t resolve your complaint in this time frame, we will write to you within five working days to let you know when you can expect a full response.
- We will also provide you with a reference number and contact details of the team who will be dealing with your complaint.
- We will keep you regularly informed of our progress by your preferred communication method, where possible.
- Once all the details of your complaint have been investigated, we will issue our response.
- If our investigations are likely to take more than four weeks from when you originally contacted us, we will write to you with an update on our progress and to let you know what next steps you can take.
Complaints concerning other companies
Sometimes your complaint might relate solely to another company. In this situation, we’re afraid that we cannot always investigate a dispute between you and a third-party company, or complain to the company, on your behalf. If we are unable to help, in this circumstance, you can find useful information on how to complain to another company via our Consumer Rights section.
What to do if you are still not happy – taking the matter further
If you are disappointed with our response, depending on the circumstances of your complaint, you may have access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Scheme or an Ombudsman Service which offers a free and impartial service for consumers to help resolve disputes with companies. At the time of your complaint, we will let you know the options available to you.
At Which?, we're committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services, obtain our products or otherwise interact with us. Read more in our privacy notice.