At Which? Financial Services we are committed to providing you with an exceptional standard of service.
We are always disappointed when our customers have cause to complain but, where things do not go as well as we would have hoped, we apologise and work hard to remedy your concerns quickly.
We want to help put things right and there are many different ways in which you can tell us about your complaint – please choose the right one for you.
How to contact us
- If you find the easiest and quickest way to sort things out is to pick up the phone, you can do so by calling us on 02922 670030
- If you prefer to send us an email you can do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would prefer to put things down in a letter you can write to us at:
Which? Complaints Team
3 Capital Quarter
We will usually respond to your complaint within 5 working days, and provide a final response within 8 weeks.
What to do if you are still not happy – taking the matter further
If you are dissatisfied with our final response to your complaint, or if we are unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you will have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) which offers a free and impartial dispute resolution service to consumers. Information about the FOS can be found via their website and their contact details are listed below:
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 (mobile friendly)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Please note that complaints must be referred to the Financial Ombudsman within a maximum of six months of our final response to you.