Britax Römer Smile III review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
According to the manufacturer website, the Britax Smile III boasts a lot of ‘extra’ features. These include an extra-long backrest, extra-large hood and an extra-large storage basket? But does this travel-system-compatible pushchair live up to these claims? We’ve sent it to our lab for testing – read the full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)7
- Contact phone number01264 386034
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.britax-romer.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.