Cybex Balios S Lux travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel System
- World and parent facing
The Cybex Balios S Lux travel system could be a really great pushchair, with useful features including a one-hand fold and seat recline, and soft-wheel suspension. We sent it to our lab to test how well it moves around obstacles, how easy it is to fold and how well it does in our structural and safety tests, among other areas. Read the full review of this pushchair to find out how it did.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Manufacturer URLHttps://cybex-online.com/en-gb/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.