Ergobaby Metro+ Compact City Stroller travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
We reviewed the original Metro back in October 2020. The Ergobaby Metro+ travel system pushchair adds an adjustable handlebar to improve comfort when pushing and the option of adding a car seat to make it a travel system. There are also some changes to the pushchair seat. But do these updates make it a more comfortable and manoeuvrable pushchair? Read our review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2.2
- Manufacturer URLHttps://ergobaby.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.