Ergobaby Metro pram review
Test score %
- Pram and pushchair
- Travel system
- World facing
The Metro is US brand Ergobaby's first UK pushchair launch. The popular baby carrier brand claims this light and compact city pram is designed for navigating narrow streets while providing a comfortable ride for your child. It's also supposedly aeroplane-friendly and can fit into most overhead lockers, making it well suited if you want to fly off on a city break. Find out how this stroller fared in our rigorous pushchair tests.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypePram and pushchair
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight18kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Contact phone number020 3318 6204
- Manufacturer URLwww.ergobaby.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top 10 best pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.