iCandy Lime review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Lime is the newest pushchair from popular brand iCandy. It's a hybrid of the iCandy Orange and the lightweight Raspberry stroller, but with an all-new innovative fold system that's claimed to be quick, easy and compact. But is this pushchair really the Holy Grail for parents looking for a compact travel-system-compatible pushchair? Read our review to find out how it fared in our tough safety and durability tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number01767 604400
- Manufacturer URLWww.icandyworld.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.