Ickle Bubba Gravity Max review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The Ickle Bubba is a lightweight stroller that the manufacturer states is suitable from birth as the seat can recline to a nearly flat position. It also claims to have a ‘magic auto-fold function’ so you can collapse the pushchair with just one hand. Read our full review of this pushchair to find out if it really is as clever as it seems according to our panel of parents and experts, and how it did in our tough structural and safety testing.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.icklebubba.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.