Joie Tourist travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
Joie promises that its new stroller, the Joie Tourist, 'comes with precious perks for your tiniest of travellers'. You can use it with a baby car seat or a carrycot, it's lightweight, and it's compact when folded. Joie also says the seat can recline flat, making it suitable to use from birth. This pushchair comes with a shoulder strap and carry bag ready for your travels. But is this stroller your perfect holiday companion? Read our review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should look out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Contact phone number0844 395 0012
- Manufacturer URLWww.joiebaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.