Mamas & Papas Airo travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
The Mamas & Papas Airo travel system takes what Mamas & Papas says is its lightest ever pushchair and makes it usable with a child car seat. The frame folds down to a compact size to make it easy to transport, but does it offer a safe and comfortable ride for your little one and transition with ease from the car to the pavement? Read our review of this travel system to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number0345 268 2000
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.mamasandpapas.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.