Mima Xari travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
Need a travel-system that will stand out from the crowd? The Mima Xari could be the answer. This 3-in-1 pushchair has an egg-shaped seat unit, which cleverly unzips to becoming a carrycot for your newborn. It can also be used with a baby car seat as part of a travel system. Did the Mima Xari Last through our latest safety and durability testing? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight17kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3.0
- Contact phone number01730 895761
- Manufacturer URLWww.cheekyrascals.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.