Nuna Triv travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Nuna Triv is a compact travel system stroller with a reversible seat unit. It’s claimed to fold quickly and stand on its own, and it can even be folded with one-hand and the ring car adaptor attached, which isn’t very common. It has all-wheel suspension, rubber tyres and front swivel wheel locks, which should in theory make it feel smooth and easy to push over a range of surfaces. Check out our review to see if this is the case.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Contact phone number0800 952 0062
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.nunababy.com/uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.