Phil and Teds Sport travel system review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World facing
The Phil & Teds Sport has had a makeover and is now known as the Phil & Teds Sport Inline. We've previously tested this single-to-double convertible-travel-system-pushchair, but as it's recently been updated we've brought it back in for another look. The handbrake has been swapped for a foot brake and there's a new fold, as well as all-wheel suspension for a smoother ride. Read our review to find out our expert opinion.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels3
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number0203 0519264
- Manufacturer URLWww.philandteds.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.