Silver Cross Zest review
Test score %
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The Silver Cross Zest is a stroller that weighs 6.6kg, so could be useful if you’re after a pushchair that’s light and easy to carry. It’s suitable from birth, thanks to the nearly flat recline on the seat, and can carry children weighing up to an impressive 25kg. Read the full review of this pushchair to find out how it did when we put it through our tough structural tests and assessments from our user and expert panels.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2
- Contact phone number0345 872 6900
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.silvercrossbaby.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.