AmaWaterways River cruises review
Brand score %
AmaWaterways is one of a few Australian brands making an appearance in this year's survey. Customer service is said to be at the heart of its operation but has it done enough to impress our survey respondents? Read our full review to find out
- Pros and cons
- Who is AmaWaterways?
- What's AmaWaterways like?
- Should I book with AmaWaterways?
- Cruise linewww.amawaterways.co.uk/
- Drinks includedUnlimited wine, beer coffee and tea is served with lunch and dinner. Soft and alcoholic drinks at other times attract a cost.
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyOn-board tipping is at guests' discretion though AMA Waterways suggests €3 per passenger per day for the Cruise Manager, €12 pppd for the crew on a European itinerary.
- Survey sample size114
How to find the best river cruise deals
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong, if you book a river cruise you'll want to make sure you get the most for your money. Which? experts reveal six tips to help you slash your cruising costs and find the right deal.
Best and worst river cruise lines
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong make sure you check the Which? independent survey of the best and worst river cruise lines.