AmaWaterways River cruises review
Brand scoreShow Context
AmaWaterways is one of a few Australian brands making an appearance in this year's survey. Customer service is said to be at the heart of its operation but has it done enough to impress our survey respondents? Read our full review to find out
- Pros and cons
- Who is AmaWaterways?
- What's AmaWaterways like?
- Should I book with AmaWaterways?
- Cruise lineWww.amawaterways.co.uk/
- Drinks includedSparkling wine and juices at breakfast; beer, soft drinks and unlimited wines at lunch and dinner; cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer and spirits; plus, gourmet coffee, tea and bottled water 24/7.
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyOn-board tipping is at guests' discretion, although AmaWaterways suggests €125 per passenger per seven-night stay for the crew on a European itinerary.
- Survey sample size41