AmaWaterways River cruises review
Brand score %
AmaWaterways is one of a few Australian brands making an appearance in this year's survey. Customer service is said to be at the heart of its operation but has it done enough to impress our survey respondents? Read our full review to find out
- Pros and cons
- Who is AmaWaterways?
- What's AmaWaterways like?
- Should I book with AmaWaterways?
- Cruise lineWww.amawaterways.co.uk/
- Drinks includedSparkling wine and juices at breakfast; beer, soft drinks and unlimited wines at lunch and dinner; cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer and spirits; plus, gourmet coffee, tea and bottled water 24/7.
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyOn-board tipping is at guests' discretion, although AmaWaterways suggests €125 per passenger per seven-night stay for the crew on a European itinerary.
- Survey sample size41
How to find the best river cruise deals
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong, if you book a river cruise you'll want to make sure you get the most for your money. Which? experts reveal six tips to help you slash your cruising costs and find the right deal.
Best and worst river cruise lines
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong make sure you check the Which? independent survey of the best and worst river cruise lines.