CroisiEurope River cruises review
Brand score %
French company CroisiEurope describes itself as excellent value for money, but does this claim stack up? Is its Gallic charm enough to sweep you off your feet and onto a cruise ship? Read our full review to find the answers.
- Pros and cons
- Who is CroisiEurope?
- What's CroisiEurope like?
- Should I book with CroisiEurope?
- Cruise linewww.croisieurope.co.uk/
- Drinks includedAlcoholic and soft drinks complimentary during meals and at the bar on-board
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyOn-board tipping is at guests' discretion though CroisiEurope suggests leaving a tip in an envelope on your last day and posting it to a specially designated box
- Survey sample size108
How to find the best river cruise deals
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong, if you book a river cruise you'll want to make sure you get the most for your money. Which? experts reveal six tips to help you slash your cruising costs and find the right deal.
Best and worst river cruise lines
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong make sure you check the Which? independent survey of the best and worst river cruise lines.