Arena River Cruises River cruises review
Brand score %
English tour operator Arena River Cruises (formerly known as The River Cruise Line) offers themed and historic itineraries aimed at holidaymakers who like to learn while they travel. But does this approach have wider appeal and what does it feel like on board? Our full review reveals all.
- Pros and cons
- Who is Arena River Cruises?
- What's Arena River Cruises like?
- Should I book with Arena River Cruises?
- Cruise lineWww.rivercruiseline.co.uk/
- Drinks includedTea and coffee is included as part of lunch and evening meal
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyThere is no tipping policy but Arena River Cruises suggests passengers tip the crew €7-10 per day
- Survey sample size40
How to find the best river cruise deals
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong, if you book a river cruise you'll want to make sure you get the most for your money. Which? experts reveal six tips to help you slash your cruising costs and find the right deal.
Best and worst river cruise lines
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong make sure you check the Which? independent survey of the best and worst river cruise lines.