Riviera Travel River cruises review
Brand score %
Riviera Travel came joint second in last year's survey but has it done enough this year to maintain its position near the top of the table? We compare Riviera with all the big players in our annual survey, so read on for our full review.
- Pros and cons
- Who is Riviera Travel?
- What's Riviera Travel like?
- Should I book with Riviera Travel?
- Cruise linewww.rivieratravel.co.uk/river-cruises
- Drinks includedTea and coffee is included in your cabin. Drinks packages available at £69pp for five-day cruises, £109pp for 8-day cruises and £209pp for 15-day cruises.
- Tips included in upfront priceN
- Tipping policyOn-board tipping is at guests' discetion though Riviera recommends giving €5-10 per passenger per day as a guideline
How to find the best river cruise deals
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong, if you book a river cruise you'll want to make sure you get the most for your money. Which? experts reveal six tips to help you slash your cruising costs and find the right deal.
Best and worst river cruise lines
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong make sure you check the Which? independent survey of the best and worst river cruise lines.