Viking River Cruises River cruises review
Brand scoreShow Context
Viking River Cruises was among the best brands in last year’s survey, but has it done enough this year to hold on to its position? We compare Viking with all the big players in our annual survey, so read on for our full review.
- Pros and cons
- Who is Viking River Cruises?
- What's Viking River Cruises like?
- Should I book with Viking River Cruises?
- Cruise lineWww.vikingrivercruises.co.uk
- Drinks includedWater, tea, coffee, soft drinks, house wines and beers are included with onboard lunches and dinners; water, coffee and tea are available in the lobby and bottled water is supplied in cabins
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyGratuities are included. Additional tipping is discretionary. Viking suggests €2 per person, per day for local guides and €1 per person, per day for drivers.
- Survey sample size171