Viking River Cruises River cruises review
Brand score %
Viking River Cruises was among the best brands in last year’s survey, but has it done enough this year to hold on to its position? We compare Viking with all the big players in our annual survey, so read on for our full review.
- Pros and cons
- Who is Viking River Cruises?
- What's Viking River Cruises like?
- Should I book with Viking River Cruises?
- Cruise lineWww.vikingrivercruises.co.uk
- Drinks includedWater, tea, coffee, soft drinks, house wines and beers are included with onboard lunches and dinners; water, coffee and tea are available in the lobby and bottled water is supplied in cabins
- Tips included in upfront price
- Tipping policyGratuities are included. Additional tipping is discretionary. Viking suggests €2 per person, per day for local guides and €1 per person, per day for drivers.
- Survey sample size171
How to find the best river cruise deals
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong, if you book a river cruise you'll want to make sure you get the most for your money. Which? experts reveal six tips to help you slash your cruising costs and find the right deal.
Best and worst river cruise lines
Whether it's down the Danube or along the Mekong make sure you check the Which? independent survey of the best and worst river cruise lines.