LG 43NANO756PA review
Test scoreShow Context
- 43 inches
The NanoCell display on the 43-inch 43NANO756PA makes it one of the most high-end small TVs of 2021 along with Samsung’s 43-inch QLED. It’s not all that pricey though, and not far off LG’s 43-inch LCD sets. That could mean the NANO756 is a bargain or that it’s not as high-end as that NanoCell display would have us believe. Here’s our review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is LG a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsLG offers a one-year guarantee with most of its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 38%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.