Panasonic TX-55HZ1000B review
Test scoreShow Context
- 55 inches
- 4K Ultra-HD
Panasonic’s focus on making its OLEDs the premier choice for anyone who wants the best picture quality has set its high-end sets apart from the competition. The 55-inch TX-55HZ1000B was tuned by Hollywood experts to achieve colours, contrast and detail that’s true to the filmmakers vision. But have the sound and menus been tuned to the highest specifications, too? Let’s find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What about the sound?
- What’s it like to use?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is Panasonic a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsPanasonic offers a one-year guarantee with its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 38%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.