Pushchairs: Best Buys
A Which? Best Buy pushchair will have passed tough durability and safety tests, it will be easy to use on a daily basis, without being annoying or frustrating. Most importantly, it will also give your littlest passenger a comfortable ride.
Video guide: what makes a Which? Best Buy pushchair?
Want a safe pushchair that will make your life easier?
Sign up for a £1 trial to Which? and discover our expert reviews of the latest pushchairs.
Which? is the only pushchair reviewer that tests pushchairs' safety and durability against British and European safety standards. We also ask our parent panel and their babies to try out each pushchair to ensure they are practical and easy to use.
Which? spends nearly £90,000 each year testing pushchairs, rating 43 different aspects of each pushchair.
- We push, pull, recline, fold, lift, carry, transport, clean, store, adjust and add shopping to each one before we consider awarding a pushchair Best Buy status.
- Our specially designed manoeuvrability tests take each pushchair around an obstacle course of everyday urban hazards, such as pavements, small flights of steps, gravelly ground, a narrow doorway and tight spaces.
- We check how easy each pushchair is to transport in the boot of a small car, as well as assessing how easy it will be to use public transport and our experts check how easy it is to attach car seats and carrycots.
- Reviews of 186 pushchairs: travel systems, buggies, all-terrain and double pushchairs
- 34 Best Buy pushchairs that provide a smooth ride for baby and you
- Reviews of pushchairs from 47 companies
Reviews you can trust
Which? has compared the features and performance of hundreds of pushchairs since 2007, and we know what makes a good or bad pushchair. We also know the pros and cons of all the different styles of pushchair, baby pram and strollers, and can point out how they'll affect you and your family in our full user reviews.
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you to make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding the light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from child car seats to vacuum cleaners and energy suppliers to high street shops, Which? can help you save money.
Try a £1 trial membership and you'll receive access to all our online content and get Which? magazine delivered monthly to your door. You can also phone our Which? Legal Service and personal finance experts for one-to-one help, plus you'll get access to Which? Local, where members share recommendations for the best services in your area.