Children's savings accounts

Children's savings

  • Find the best rates for your children's savings with our unique tables
  • See which companies pay the best rates for Junior cash Isas
  • How to switch from child trust funds to Junior Isas
Childrens savings

In our full review you can see...

Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.