EE broadband review
By Jon Barrow
Article 2 of 11
We regularly survey thousands of broadband customers so we can tell you exactly how EE's broadband's service compares with that from other providers.
EE broadband review
EE Broadband has become a major player in the UK broadband scene but in the past EE has struggled to match the customer service or network reliability provided by the best ISPs. Could it turn things round in 2016?
In this guide we'll show you:
- The full results of our latest survey, with ratings for all the major providers including BT, TalkTalk, Sky and Virgin Media.
- Which two ISPs we rated as Recommended Providers.
- A full breakdown of how each provider is rated for customer service, value for money, connection speed, technical support and more.
- Individual overviews of each provider, revealing everything from the deals they offer to the levels of complaints about them.
- Lab reviews of the equipment they supply.
- Quotes from real customers on their experiences.
You can also find your ideal deal by comparing all of EE's broadband packages.
To get all this information try Which? for just £1. We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest broadband providers and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
What makes a Which? Recommended broadband provider?
Which? Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop and the accolade is only given out to broadband companies that achieve a customer score of 70% or above.
That's not all. We know that price is important and so we only give the award to those companies that we feel charge a reasonable price for their services. If they charge too much then they're not eligible to be Recommended Providers, whatever score they receive in the survey.
Our latest survey In January 2016 we surveyed more than 3,700 members of the public and asked them about their experiences with their broadband and pay TV provider. We report on all providers that have at least 30 respondents.