TV and broadband provider reviews
BT TV and broadband provider review
Article 1 of 6
We ask thousands of TV and broadband customers about their experiences so we can tell you exactly how BT's service compares with that offered by other providers.
BT may be better known for its phone and broadband services, but Britain's biggest telecoms provider also offers deals that come with a pay-TV element. Famously, these include BT Sport, which offers exclusive Barclays Premier League matches and Aviva Premiership Rugby.
So could BT become one of the best TV and broadband providers?
BT TV & broadband review
In this in-depth review of BT's TV and broadband service, we'll:
- Give you a full breakdown of how its customers rated it for key factors, such as the TV shows it offers.
- Show how BT compares to all the other major TV and broadband providers, including TalkTalk, Sky and Virgin.
- Report quotes from real BT TV and broadband customers on their experiences.
- Assess the equipment on offer from BT.
- Look at the latest deals and offers that it's promoting.
- Reveal the level of complaints to Ofcom that come from BT customers.
To get all this information try Which? for just £1.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest TV and broadband providers, and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
And if you'd prefer a cheaper option without a TV service, then you can find your ideal package by comparing all the latest broadband deals.
Our latest survey
Our results are based on our regular broadband and pay-TV survey. Twice a year, we talk to customers to find out what they think of the service they receive. This means we're best placed to help you choose the right service for you.
In December 2016, we surveyed over 3,000 members of the public and asked them about their experiences with their broadband and pay TV provider. We report on all providers that have at least 30 respondents.