Sleepsoul Space 2000 pocket sprung and box topped review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pocket sprung
The Sleepsoul Space 2000 pocket-sprung mattress also incorporates a ‘box-top’ layer which the manufacturer claims will support you where you need it most and prevent the 'roll-together effect'. But what’s the reality and will this mattress stand the test of time? Our lab experts have the answers. so read on for their verdict.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should know?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Manufacturer guarantee10 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsSleepSoul mattresses have a 10 year guarantee as standard.
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we improved our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested before that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
- 44%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2022
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.