Best pressure washers for cleaning your car
Whether you're cleaning a small car or a bulky caravan, the best pressure washers we've tested use plenty of force and are easy to handle.
When it comes to washing your car, using a pressure washer can save you plenty of time. The best we've tested effortlessly power through grime with the help of detachable car brushes or have long hoses which means you can cover every corner of a large vehicle.
Our expert pressure-washer tests have also highlighted plenty of options for buyers on a budget. In fact, our cheapest Best Buy pressure washer costs less than £200 - it has a powerful spray and is compatible with handy plug-in detergent bottles.
Top five pressure washers for cleaning your car
Useful pressure washer features for cleaning your car
Here are two of the most useful features to look for when buying a new pressure washer:
- Variable jet nozzle: this will allow you to clean different parts of the car safely and without damaging them.
- Angled lance: can direct upwards so you can clean under the wheel arches.
Why Which? pressure washer reviews are better
Which? is independent and doesn't accept advertising or freebies, so you can trust our reviews to give you the full, honest and impartial truth about a product.
As part of our pressure-washer tests, we wash a one-metre square patch of several different types of surface including concrete, block paving, paving slabs, softwood decking and even a car. Checking how long it takes and rating how clean the surfaces are. Our tests also look at:
- How easy the pressure washer is to use.
- Which version performs better.
- How easy it is to move and store.
- How well the additional and optional attachments work.