Babystyle Hybrid Edge 2 travel system review
Test score %
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Babystyle Hybrid Edge 2 travel system is an updated version of the brand’s popular convertible single-to-double pushchair. The original was very versatile, with lots of customisable options. But is this updated version of the 2016 Hybrid better than the original? Read our full review to find out how easy it is to attach a car seat and carrycot, and what it’s like to push on a range of surfaces.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number01509 816444
- Manufacturer URLHttps://babystyle.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.