Babystyle Hybrid Edge 2 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Babystyle Hybrid Edge 2 is the second generation of the brand’s popular convertible single-to-double pushchair. You can set it up to use with with one child or two, making it a versatile choice if you’re potentially going to have two young children under the age of four. Read our review to find out how the updated version of the Hybrid coped in our tough pushchair tests, and whether we’d recommend buying it.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight20kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number01509 816444
- Manufacturer URLHttps://babystyle.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.