Mamas & Papas Flip XT3 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Mamas & Papas Flip XT 3 is the third generation of the British nursery brand's popular pushchair. New updates include a chrome-finished chassis (which is also available in a stylish rose gold), redesigned wheels and a reinforced hood visor to shield your baby from harmful UV rays. We've just tested this pushchair so read the full review to find out how it scores.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3.0
- Contact phone number0870 830 7700
- Manufacturer URLWww.mamasandpapas.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.