Quinny Hubb Duo review
Test scoreShow Context
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
Quinny's Hubb Duo double buggy may not look like any other Quinny pushchair you've seen, but this from-birth tandem has a large shopping basket and the option to transport two babies, two older children, or a baby and a toddler. Read our full test review to find out what niggles we discovered.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number0208 236 0707
- Manufacturer URLWww.quinny.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.