Best Buy robot lawn mowers
Best Buy robot lawn mowers use top-of-the-range technology to keep your lawn perfectly cut all year long.
Avoid robot lawn mowers that can’t handle your lawn and are a pain to program. Our Best Buy robot lawn mowers keep your lawn looking smart and healthy without any need to push a large heavy mower around your garden. They can handle obstacles, slopes and tricky conditions with ease, and be programmed to work as often as you like, while you put your feet up.
They’re also easy to set up in your garden, and have security features, such as secure apps and anti-theft alarms.
- We find out how each robot mower copes on standard British garden grass, rough grass, long grass, and damp grass.
- Every robot lawn mower review shows ratings for how easy they are to program and how well they navigate around your garden to reach edges and corners.
- Robot mowers can be difficult to set up, and some leave patches of your lawn uncut - we find the models that’ll make it easy to keep your lawn in great shape.
How we find the best robot lawn mowers
Every robot lawn mower undergoes a range of gruelling tests, so you can be confident your Best Buy will be just as good as advertised.
- Cutting performance: over several weeks we assess the efficiency and neatness of the grass cutting to determine the quality of cut over time.
- Difficult terrain: we see how well robot mowers navigate around tricky areas, such as fences, trees, slopes, flowerbeds and narrow passages.
- Ease of use: we evaluate how simple it is to get the robot mower up and running on your lawn, as well as how straightforward it is to program.
Robot lawn mower reviews you can trust
We test robot lawn mowers from big brands, such as Bosch, Honda, Stihl, Flymo and Husqvarna, as well as less well-known, cheaper mowers. Best Buys come at a range of prices, showing that expensive doesn’t always mean good, so make sure you use our reviews to help you make the right choice before you part with your money.
Which? is independent – we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don’t take advertising and we buy all the products we test ourselves, so our advice helps you make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
Join Which? and you’ll receive access to all our online reviews and get Which? magazine delivered monthly to your door. You can also phone our Which? Legal Service and personal finance experts for one-to-one help.