Pet insurance reviews Dog insurance reviews
Our unique dog insurance reviews rate the quality of different types of insurance policy, helping you decide which one is right for your beloved pooch.
Our policy scores are made up of Which?'s expert views on the amount of cover you get for vet bills, along with seven other elements of a policy. The higher the score, the better we've rated the policy.
Take out a trial to Which? for just £1 and we’ll tell you exactly what you need to know to pick the best dog insurance policy for your needs. By logging in, Which? members can see:
- The full results from our analysis of 36 different dog insurance policies, including our unique policy scores
- A full breakdown of how each pet insurer is rated for customer service, value for money, transparency of charges, experience with making claims and much more.
- Individual overviews of each provider, revealing everything from the deals they offer to how thousands of real customers rate different aspects of their service
- Access to the Which? Money Helpline, where you can get one-to-one telephone help on any financial matters with one of our experienced helpline staff
Information correct February 2015.
- Pet insurance customer satisfaction - find out which insurers are rated best and worst for customer service
- Dog insurance reviews - compare dog insurance policies from a range of big insurers
- Call the Which? Money Helpline - For impartial help with any insurance problems
Get Which? reviews and advice
Expert impartial reviewsWhen you sign up, you'll get access to this exclusive review as well as thousands of others.
Why use Which?We test products in the way you use them, looking at quality and ease of use without being bamboozled by manufacturers' claims.
IndependentWhich? is unbiased. We buy every product we test and don't accept any advertising.
Advice you can trustWhen you join Which? you get a monthly magazine, you can phone our legal service and money helpline, and you can access Which? Local, where members share recommendations for services in your area.
Ready to become a Which? member? Then take out a trial subscription today.