Uppababy Vista V2 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pram and pushchair
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
Since we last tested Uppababy's flagship model, the Vista, back in 2017 there have been several new features added, including an extendable hood, deeper footrest and extra storage. We’ve put the updated version, the Uppababy Vista V2, through our rigorous testing to find out if all this adds up to a better pushchair for you and your child. Read our full review to find out whether it impressed our experts.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypePram and pushchair
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)13.6
- Contact phone number03456185954
- Manufacturer URLWww.uppababy.com/uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.