Argos Cookworks T346BD 4 Slice Long Slot 723/6145 review
Test scoreShow Context
Argos claims that the two extra-long slots on the Cookworks 4 Slice Long Slot toast the whole slice of bread. We see plenty of toasters that leave unappetising pale strips, so does this one really deliver a delicious golden brown hue from crust to crust? We put it through our tough test program to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes25.3 x 2.2 x 11
- Cable length80m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 640 2020
- Manufacturer URLWww.argos.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.