Dualit Architect Toaster 26526 review
Test score %
Dualit's Architect 26526 toaster is a departure from its 1950s-style models in terms of aesthetics, with more modernist leanings. Its side panels are also interchangeable, with additional panels sold separately in a range of colours, meaning that you can change your toaster to match the shade of your kitchen if you repaint it. But how did this toaster fare in our lab tests?
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How well does it toast?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels8
- Bread slot sizes-
- Cable length87m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoWe introduced new toaster tests in December 2013. This toaster has been tested to the old test programme. Results for toasters tested after December 2013 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number01293 652500
- Manufacturer URLWww.dualit.com
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.