Haden Salcombe 191168 review
Test score %
If you want your toaster to stand out on your kitchen counter, then the sleek, shiny finish of the Haden Salcombe fits the bill, and you can choose between teal or black with copper accents. A toaster needs to do more than just look good, though, so find out how well this model can brown your toast by reading our full review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes14.8 x 3.5 x 13.5
- Cable length80m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number01909 544 570
- Manufacturer URLwww.hadenappliances.com
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.